Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TWITTER FAM....


EVERYONE KNOWS I'M A TWITTER HEAD SO I JUST WANTED TO SHOW MY TWIAMLY SOME LOVE...THESE ARE MY REGULARS...MY STARTING LINE UP....
FOLLOW @dawoman504 for laughs and non stop tweeting!!! she addicted y'all and cocky as hell but still my nigga! yea that's my dawg!!

FOLLOW @smutdapoet ...he's hot on the poetry scene here in New Orleans and he like my big brotha so show love and BST will return bigger and better!

FOLLOW @hypebeast101 ...this is my dude jo jo and he is the illest dude you wanna meet. He has mad flavor and glows in the dark...king laser...(inside thing)
FOLLOW @cnsoulstars ....my bestie...she a little mean but she alright with me...haha

FOLLOW @carengreen ....she's the hottest up and coming singer in New Orleans...


FOLLOW @alandruslesene for non stop crackhead stories...naw but the homie will keep you in stitches laughing...

FOLLOW @neen0 last but certainly not least please follow my twitboo...he'll keep you thinking and interested....

No comments:

Post a Comment