Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LUDAYAC????


So here we go with this....first every artist wanted a clothing line. Now this fools are launching their own alcohol lines. Luda just launched his own cognac called Conjure from France last week at the Vin Expo, a liquor based event alongside other established figures within the wine and alcohol industry. For my twitter heads @ludajuice tweeted about the launch via his twitter account:

“Live from the Vin Expo in France,” he wrote yesterday (June 22). “It’s like the Magic show in Vegas but for liquor. 6hrs ahead of atl time..Basically I’m telling u don’t blame me if I’m drunk by 8am EST. I’m introducing Conjur to the world today. Here’s a closer look at what the silhouette of the women on the Conjur Bottle look like. Collector’s item. From my view…..My Life Your Entertainment.. Conjure Cognac. Coming to the States Fall of 2009. Everybody wit me drunk as f*ck.” (Ludacris’ Twitter)


I don't know about y'all but I'm not even going there....

And Just because it's something to do...

Super producer Dr. Dre announced his cognac and vodka lines while officer Ricky Ross announced his partnership with liquor company 1800 Tequila and of course everyone knows about Diddy's marriage to Ciroc vodka (which I'm quite fond of)

No comments:

Post a Comment