Saturday, June 20, 2009


So i'm getting used to the whole blog thing...it's very new to me...so please be kind and grant me your patience as i try and deliver on screen the madness that dancing around in my head...anyway today i'm out and about getting ready for this party i'm heading to tonight and I of course i'm playing Drake in the car like the rest of the free world and I begin to think "Why do we love Drake so much?" I mean granted the kid can rhyme and he's a breath of fresh air in this stale music industry but so is Kid Cutty...and of course we have the vets, Common, Mos Def, and Talib that keep hip hop from totally going commercial. So what is it about this dude...? He's a good looking kid, can sing, rap, and act, but still....can y'all help me out and answer..."Why do we all love Drake?".....

No comments:

Post a Comment