Wednesday, August 12, 2009

POETRY CORNER...

TODAY I DECIDED TO POST A POEM I WROTE A WHILE BACK...IT WAS INSPIRED BY A GIRL I KNEW...SHE WAS CONSTANTLY GIVING HERSELF TO THIS GUY WHO WAS GIVING NOTHING TO HER...SO HERE IT GOES...

"YOU KNOW THAT SHIT AIN'T TRUE"


Sista, what the problem is?

Is this really the way you want to live?
Being used, abused, lied to and always confused. Thinking that dude is looking out for the best for you. You know that shit ain't true.
But you continue to let him become a part of you.
You spread yo legs and open yo mouth letting him stick his shit down south and as he working you tryna figure out...
Does he really love me?
Yea..He love me.
Well, I think he do.
You ignore reality
and explore the possiblity
that if you give him availability
he will return your love eventually.
You make the mistake of trying to change a man, you think to yourself if I try harder I can make him understand that together we can conquer any nation and any land; all we have to do is hold each others hand; and walk side by side; true love no one can divide;
But you continue to let him become a part of you.
You spread yo legs and open yo mouth letting him stick his shit down south and as he working you trying to figure out...
Does he really love me?
Yea..He love me. Well, I think he do.
You know that shit ain't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment